Instructions on sizing your finger at home:
· Select a length of string at least 3-inches long. The string should not be more than 3/4-inches wide and should not stretch.
· Wrap the string around your finger where you would wear your ring. The string should be tight enough to prevent it from slipping off but not so tight that it is uncomfortable.
· Mark the string where it completes one circle around your finger.
· Measure the length of the string needed to encircle your finger.
· Determine your ring size by converting the number of inches to a ring size chart.
Whenever there is any doubt, you can always visit a local jeweler and they will often size your finger for free